Sirius, the dog star is "the brightest star in the night sky."
I hope your visit to this site is the first step on your path to greater joy, clarity, and balance.
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
― David Richo
Jill McCormick, JD, MSW, LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) providing therapy services for individuals and families. I have a passion for learning about and using evidence-based treatments to address my clients’ unique needs. My private practice is the culmination of many years of work with diverse clients as they walk through the suffering that is a part of being human.
Whether you wish to address past hurts, find your way through a difficult time, or develop a deeper understanding about yourself and your place in the universe, I would love to provide a safe and supportive space for curious and compassionate co-exploration.
“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.”
― Naeem Callaway
Areas of Specialization:
- Trauma, PTSD, grief and loss, feeling unsafe or unsettled
- Anxiety and panic disorder, depression, stress management
- Self-exploration and personal growth
- Substance use and mis-use, harm reduction, dual diagnosis
- Psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy and integration services
- Attachment wounds, childhood abuse, and relationship issues
- Mindfulness, self-compassion, mind-body connection
To learn more about available services & treatment modalities, click the button here:
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION. LET’S TALK AND DISCOVER WHETHER MY SERVICES MIGHT BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOUR NEEDS.
“Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.”